Cense was founded in 2005 as CENSE Research + Design and incorporated in 2015 as Cense Ltd. We operate on a collaborative partnership model, led by our Principal and President, Cameron Norman, who brings together leading thinkers, designers, researchers and partners to build the kind of custom teams required for today’s complex problems.
Your challenges are unique so why not create a team that is designed to meet them?
At Cense we:
+ Develop the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets necessary for organizations to operate at their most creative, sustainable and impactful levels;
+ Support strategic decision-making and action through behavioural psychology, research, design, and evaluation;
+ Enhance people’s potential for joy, excellence, and well-being through their engagement with their work.
Our company values:
- Discovery and learning and seek to create opportunities for people to find pleasure, pride, and purpose in their work;
- We believe in partnership: that we succeed when our clients do and want to be partners with them in their journey;
- We value creating conditions of possibility in even the most daunting, complex challenges.
- Optimism and hope frame our work;
- Compassion, dignity, and respect are what we cultivate in every relationship with our clients.
Cense operates out of Eastroom in Toronto’s Riverdale neighborhood and has meeting rooms, collaboration spaces, and creative writing areas to inspire innovation anytime.
Our commitment to sustainability extends from our client work to our operations and infrastructure. We are proud to be powered by Bullfrog Power, a 100% sustainable energy innovator in Canada.
We further acknowledge the land on which the Cense operates as the traditional domain of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and more recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River. This land is still the home to First Nations peoples from across Turtle Island, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to inhabit and work here alongside and with them.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you: