We help our clients to understand their purpose and mission, clarify their goals, and realize possibilities through strategy.
Our strategic design approach to organizational development helps clients to learn, be creative, realize their potential and assess their impact in the world at the same time combining organizational psychology, systems science, design thinking, and evaluation.
Our professional approach to strategy development:
- Organizes the mission, vision, and articulates the purpose and direction of an organization
- Assesses the readiness and preparedness of organizations to innovate and develop
- Creates implementation pathways for strategic decisions
- Identifies strategic opportunities for growth and development and potential threats.
- Designs monitoring and evaluation systems to provide feedback on strategy
Let us help you realize what’s possible and work with you to shape the path ahead to better, more sustainable, and impactful innovation.
We’re assisting the Centres for Learning, Research, and Innovation to develop their 5-year strategic plan to help three sector leaders work together and shape the future of education, knowledge translation, and research to improve the lives of residents and workers in long-term care (2018).
We helped the Toronto Region Conservation Authority to review their strategic priorities and create pathways to anchor their programs and evaluations to achieving their intended goals using a Theory of Change approach (2017-18).
Our co-design and delivery of the CoPilot training program for the youth innovation accelerator CatalystsX created a space for them to articulate and refine their strategy for engaging young people, providing them with the skills necessary to engage others in social innovation work, and evaluate the impact of their strategy on the communities they sought to support (2014-16).